Master 22/4 Life Path CHILDRENNovember 1, 2023
Numerology: The Meaning of the First VOWEL In Your NameNovember 2, 2023
33 Life Path Child
Knowing how to best support, guide, and just plain understand your child is certainly a parental desire.
Let’s take a look at how to understand and support your child with numerology.
Even though I’ll focus primarily on the Life Path number, please know that your child’s complete chart will offer much more detailed information about what your child is all about.
And yet, if you’re only going to know one number in your entire numerology chart, the Life Path is the one.
It gives you an indication of your child’s life purpose and also indicates what challenges, tendencies, and obstacles will come into play throughout your child’s life.
If your child is a 2, 4, or 6 Life Path, make sure to see if the number before you digit down to that one-digit number is an 11/2, 22/4, or 33/6. If this number shows up, your child is on a more intense journey and it’s important to know this as a parent.
The Master Number indicates that your child has higher potential and also more intense challenges.
What you need to know is this: It’s not easy!
The Master Number brings with it an intensity that is undeniable. Your child has come here with a higher spiritual purpose. So in practical terms, understand that you’re child is most likely more high-strung and feels a constant push to be more and do more and be better.
Your child’s mission – should they choose to accept it (cue the Mission Impossible music!) is to master their life’s purpose, to lead in whatever they do, and to bring a higher level of spiritual awareness into the world.
Know this: The Master Numbers are inherently in conflict with themselves. Your child’s foundation is indicated by the single-digit number (2, 4, or 6) and the 11, 22, or 33 brings a higher purpose that pushes your child into higher realms that feel innately challenging and uncomfortable.
So please read the description of the single digit Life Path number first, then add to your knowledge about your Master Life Path child with the information about the 11, 22, and 33.
You can also educate yourself with my book Master Numbers: 11, 22 33: The Ultimate Guide.
The Master Numbers can be seen as “testing” numbers.
Here a just a few characteristics of what the Master Numbers have in common:
- Ability to achieve fame
- Frequent need to be alone
- Extremes in emotion
- Nervous tension
- High creativity, leadership ability, and need to work on a grand scale
- A need to surrender to higher spiritual purpose and ideals
My best advice for parents with a child on a Master Path: Your child needs to pace themselves! The Master Path energies are not mastered overnight and can be so intense as to cause burnout. Master energies take years to develop and life’s experiences are necessary to learn the lessons needed to embrace and act upon the higher calling of the Master Path.
Please understand that these gifts and talents usually don’t blossom until much later in life – usually starting in the forties and beyond.
If you have a 33/6 Life Path child, here are some basics:
Masterful healing and inspired vision. They are the teachers of unconditional love. Understand that because what we’re here to do is never going to be the easiest thing for us to do, your child will have challenges and difficulties with developing and acting upon these very themes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
The 33/6 Life Path child is on the path that some Numerologists either don’t even recognize as a Master number or alternately give it nearly divine status. The 33/6 is often thought of as the Christ number and is believed to be here to be an avatar of compassion and healing.
Children with the 33/6 Life Path will be challenged with learning and acting upon the delicate balance of compassionate loving service to humanity. Often your child’s path will consist of being required to heal themselves before they can move forward and into their role of helping others. They’re highly emotional and can be swept away into distress and despair by feeling the deep pain of the world and of those around them. Your child is here to learn detachment and learn to help and heal with love, joy, and good grace. They’re here to serve and so will be challenged with feeling the burden of over-responsibility.
You’ll have to work with them in these areas:
- The 33/6 Life Path is learning how to modulate their sense of responsibility and their attachment to emotional pain of those in need.
- Your child is extremely sensitive and can take on a martyr role.
- The 33/6 Life Path child is compassionate and loving.
- If your child is out of balance, the 33 energy can add great intensity that is difficult to manage and handle. Remember: your child has to balance and heal themselves first before they can step into their role of effectively helping others.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT YOUR CHILD:
Here are a few ways that you can support your 33/6 Life Path child to be the best they can be:
- Offer opportunities for giving. Your 33/6 Life Path child benefits when they can experience a healthy model of giving to others through service, financial contribution, or both.
- Support artistic creativity. Part of the 33/6 Life Path child’s gift can be high-level artistic expression, often through music or acting.
- Support their loving nature. Your child is love personified when given the chance to develop this gift in a healthy way.
- They are two parts 3 and one part 6!