Find Your Coaching Niche | 4 Life PathNovember 5, 2023
Find Your Coaching Niche | 6 Life PathNovember 5, 2023
Find Your Coaching Niche | 5 Life Path
Do you want to become a coach or do you want to refine your style or your offerings if you’re already working in the coaching industry?
Perhaps you’re in the beginning stages of taking your experience, training, and passion and striking out on your own.
You want to become a coach, influencer, best-selling author or host your own show.
You know you’ve got what it takes.
You’ve been pondering it, mulling it over, going through all the pros-and-cons … for how long now?
It’s just that you can’t quite decide on your angle, your ideal client, or your specific niche.
Let’s see if we can gain some focus by looking at what type of coaching business would align with you … by Life Path number.
>If you don’t know your Life Path number, CLICK HERE.
And if you’re super-serious, I advise to look at your full numerology profile. Yet if you only look at one other number with your Life Path, I urge you to also read for your Destiny (or Expression) number.
If you’re an Astrology fan, it’s like reading for both your Sun Sign and your Rising Sign.
Yet for simplicity, the Life Path determines your overall life’s purpose.
5 Life Path: The Adventurous Freedom-Seeker
You’re gifted with teaching people how to be fearless, adventurous, resilient, and to embrace and adapt to changing circumstances. Your ultimate endgame is the constructive use of freedom and acting as a catalyst for people to learn and grow from.
As a 5 Life Path, your niche has anything and everything to do with … anything you want! The 5 is a bit of a wild card and is versatile and forward-thinking. As a coach, the 5 is often drawn to something that allows substantial leeway around what you do and how you do it.
As a coach, you excel with showing people:
- How to understand and work with fear and self-limiting behaviors
- How to develop a sense of adventure
- How to trust and use life experience to positively inform their future rather than to limit their future
Possible points of power:
- Sharing your personal experience and the lessons learned—think of Russell Brand, whom I’m guessing wouldn’t categorize himself as a coach, yet uses his history of addition as a platform for helping others
- Training people how to think outside of the box
- Supporting people with your multi-levels of experience and showing them how to create levels of freedom on any level—emotional freedom, sexual freedom, financial freedom, physical freedom, et al
Random thought: The 5 Life Path is often drawn to delve the depths of the ultimate freedom: enlightenment. In this case, with metaphysics—yoga, meditation, “out there” forms of spiritual development. Yet the 5 can also coach people with business, finance, travel, language, aviation—you name it. Brené Brown has a 5 Life Path and has proved to be a powerful voice in the discussion about shame and vulnerability. She also speaks of her addiction to alcohol as one of her connecting talking and teaching points.
**Be aware of abandoning your practice before you even really get started.