2 Life Path CHILDRENNovember 1, 2023
4 Life Path CHILDRENNovember 1, 2023
3 Life Path Child
Knowing how to best support, guide, and just plain understand your child is certainly a parental desire.
Let’s take a look at how to understand and support your child with numerology.
Even though I’ll focus primarily on the Life Path number, please know that your child’s complete chart will offer much more detailed information about what your child is all about.
And yet, if you’re only going to know one number in your entire numerology chart, the Life Path is the one.
It gives you an indication of your child’s life purpose and also indicates what challenges, tendencies, and obstacles will come into play throughout your child’s life.
If you have a 3 Life Path child, here are some basics:
To develop their sense of creative self-expression, emotional sensitivity, performance, communication, and live with a sense of joy. Because what we’re here to do is never going to be the easiest thing for us to do, your child will have challenges and difficulties with developing and acting upon these very themes.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Your child is here to be a creative fireball based in artful communication and joyful self-expression.
Children with a 3 Life Path will be challenged with a severe sense of self-doubt and a paralyzing fear of criticism. Your 3 Life Path child is smart and has a very quick mind. Since they’re good at virtually everything they do, they can have a hard time focusing on something long enough for completion and follow-through. Since your child is learning about emotions, they’ll have plenty of them! Yet the 3 Life Path will struggle with proper or healthy expression and often have blockages with processing emotions and with expression. They’ll be challenged with embracing and acknowledging their emotions and can experience dramatic emotional highs and lows.
Your 3 Life Path child is all about performance, creativity, communication, and entertaining. You’ll have to work with them in these areas:
- The 3 Life Path child is full of joy and energy. They’re at their best when they’re allowed and encouraged to follow their creative impulses.
- They’re more emotionally sensitive than they might appear. They can literally abandon their dreams if they’re criticized.
- Your child will struggle with the inability to express themselves or their emotions.
- Your child can suffer from depression when they aren’t able to express their emotions successfully.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT YOUR CHILD:
Here are a few ways that you can support your 3 Life Path child to be the best they can be:
- Listen! Ask! Listen! Your child is learning that they even have emotions – then they’re learning how to express them in a clear and healthy manner. Your 3 Life Path child needs to be heard! And they need to be heard without judgment and criticism.
- Encourage creativity. Your child’s life purpose is to use their creativity to inspire and uplift others. Even if they tear through five different “hobbies” in a year, allow them to follow their curiosity.
- Encourage focus and follow through. Your 3 Life Path child will thrive when they’re given positive feedback and attention for finishing a project. This can extend to supporting and taking any of their creative efforts seriously.