REDESIGN YOUR LIFE: Using Numerology to Create the Wildly Optimal YouARE YOU EXPERIENCING A TRANSITION IN YOUR LIFE, LARGE OR SMALL?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BETTER EQUIPPED TO UNDERSTAND YOURSELF AND OTHER PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE IN A MORE MEANINGFUL WAY?
DO YOU WISH YOU HAD A GRASP ON YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re ready to redesign your life. In this practical guide, Felicia Bender, Ph.D., shares three key tools from the ancient art and science of numerology to get you on the fast track to making focused and meaningful changes in your life.
- Anyone who feels stuck or dissatisfied with where they find themselves in their life.
- Anyone facing major transitions.
- Anyone wanting to discover their over-arching purpose in life.
- Anyone who’d like to have an “anchor” into their innate gifts and talents.
- Anyone who’d like to have an “anchor” into their innate challenges and stumbling blocks.
- Anyone who’d like to understand themselves and other people on a deeper, more authentic level.
“I love this book. Whether you need to redecorate, remodel, or totally renovate your life, Felicia has the tools you need to get the job done. Unlike other numerology books, this book compiles basic numerology information plus it goes a step further so you can identify strengths and weaknesses, and make positive changes in your life. It is simple, effective, full of examples and anecdotes, and delightful to read. I had so much fun reading it, doing the survey, and figuring out my own stuff . . . I couldn’t put it down.”
“Felicia takes a playful, fun, and creative approach to using numerology to find your soul’s mission. Urging readers to ‘remodel’ their lives and laying out the steps to do so is truly Felicia’s gift on her 3 Path life mission. The author has created beautiful living spaces many times in her life and now brings this brilliant metaphor to numerology. This book will inspire and delight you to fulfill your own hidden potential and have fun doing it. Well done, Felicia!”
“For those interested in knowing themselves better, this is a fascinating, fun exercise. Numbers mysteriously reveal valuable insights. Often, results are dead on.”